More and more couples are choosing to renew their vows at a significant moment in their marriage journey. We love when we are invited to share in these incredible moments. Here are a few things to keep in mind when renewing your vows:
* You do not need to have a Licenced Wedding Officiant present, however it is wise to have a professional lead your ceremony who will bring both experience in leading ceremonies and in communication.
* Most vow renewals are intimate and laid back.
* Vow renewals often involve sharing the same vows shared on your wedding day.
* Attendants can stand up with you.
* Some couples reenact their wedding day by going back to their wedding venue.
* No legal components are required.